Website Privacy Notice
This privacy notice contains details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our site http://www.rewonder.co.uk/. By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
ReWonder Medical Aesthetics is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we” in this privacy notice).
ReWonder Medical Aesthetics Clinic , 23 Westgate, Almondbury, Huddersfield, HD5 8XF
What data do we collect on you and why?
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
This is any data relating to the purchase of goods and/or services. It can include your name, title, billing address, delivery address, email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details, and card details. We use this data to supply goods and/or services to you and to keep records of these transactions. The contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into a contract, are our lawful grounds for processing this data.
Communication data includes any communication that you send to us, through our website, email, text, social media messaging, or any other communication method. We process this data in order to communicate with you, for record keeping, and for the establishment, pursuance, or defence of legal claims. These legitimate interests are our lawful ground for processing this data.
This is data about how you use our website and online services. It also includes any data that you post on our website or through online services. This data is used in the operation of our website and to ensure we provide relevant content, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain website back-ups, and to enable publication and administration of our website/other online services. These legitimate interests are our lawful ground for processing this data.
This is any data about your use of our website and online services, including your IP address, your login data, time zone settings, details about your browser, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, the length of your visits to our pages, and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. We gather this data from our analytics tracking system and we process it to analyse your use of our website, for administration and protection of our business, for our own marketing, and to provide you with online content that is relevant to you. These legitimate interests are our lawful ground for processing this data.
This includes your race or ethnicity, religions beliefs, philosophical beliefs, political options, sexual orientation, and political opinions. We do not collect any Sensitive Data.
How we collect your personal data
Your consent or our legitimate interests (such as growing our business) constitute our lawful ground for processing your data to send you marketing communications.
Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications from us if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since. Under these regulations, if you are a limited company, we may send you marketing emails without your consent. However you can still opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time.
Before we share your personal data with any third party for their own marketing purposes we will get your express consent.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any email message sent to you or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, warranty registrations etc.
Disclosures of your personal data
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below, who all comply with the law and are dedicated to keeping your personal information safe and secure:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
- Email providers.
- Accountant and book-keeping software.
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
If none of the above safeguards are available, we may request your explicit consent to the specific transfer. You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
To prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, disclosed, accessed without authorisation, or altered, we have security measures. Your personal data is only allowed to be accessed by those employees and partners who have a business need to access your data. Your personal data will only be processed on our instructions and must be kept confidential. We have procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach, and you will be notified, along with any applicable regulator of a breach if we are legally required to.
Your personal data will only be held for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
In order to decide what length of time we should keep the data, we consider its nature, sensitivity, potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure, amount, legal requirements, and processing purposes and if these can be achieved by other means.
We are required by law to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Financial, Identity, and Transaction Data) for six years after they stop being customers, for tax purposes.
We may anonymise your personal data in some circumstances for research or statistical purposes. In this case, we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Your legal rights
You have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at:
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at email@example.com.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive, or excessive, or refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you.
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We should be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
What is a cookie?
‘Cookies’ are pieces of information that are stored on your computer’s hard drive, and which record how you move around a website so that, when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options based on the information stored about your last visit. Cookies are also used to analyse traffic and for marketing.
Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
If you want to check or change what types of cookies you accept, this can usually be altered within your browser settings. You can block cookies at any time by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Types of cookies
Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page, but they do not collect any personal data from your computer; or
Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. [We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.]
Cookies can also be categorised as follows:
Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and/or service, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised.
Policy Created: 15/04/2019
Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all visitors and users of this website. By accessing this web site, visitors and users acknowledge acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The owners reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at their sole discretion without notice to users. In the case of any violation of these terms and conditions, the owners reserve the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations.
All contents on this site are protected by copyright. Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information on this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from the owners. Visitors or users are not permitted to modify, distribute, publish, transmit, or create derivative works of any material found on this site for any public or commercial purposes.
Services by ReWonder Medical Aesthetics Clinic
ReWonder Medical Aesthetics offer their products and services on their website at http://www.rewonder.co.uk/, which the information is correct at time of entry. ReWonder has the right to change any of the services, as well as content on the site, in order to give the site user the correct information after the time of modification. Any extra rules and any conditions are stated on the appropriate pages for each service.
Clinics by ReWonder
All the up to date clinic information is stated on (http://www.rewonder.co.uk/). ReWonder has the right to change any information on this page if there are any changes to the clinics.
The company owner is Fiona Wondergem of ReWonder Medical Aesthetics Clinic trading as ReWonder Ltd. The UK Registered 1014337 company number is, which is registered at Companies House, UK.
Booking and Cancellation Policy
- Bookings are made on a first come first-served basis.
- A £50 deposit is required for all consultation bookings. This is refundable if the appointment is cancelled before 48 hours leading up to the appointment and is redeemable against any treatment.
- Payment can be made over the phone or by emailing card details to the clinic team.
- Any treatment discussed must be booked within 12 months of the consultation otherwise a new consultation will be required.
- If you require corrective treatment or if your requirements are complex you may be required to have a corrective consultation rather than a standard consultation.
- Any missed appointments including reviews that were not cancelled or rearranged at least 7 days before the appointment will result in a £50 fee being applied to your next booking. This is in addition to forfeited deposits.
- Bookings are not confirmed until a deposit payment has been made. If there is a delay in making a deposit payment, your appointment slot may be allocated to somebody else. A booking will not be held for you without a deposit payment.
- Late arrivals may not receive a treatment – ReWonder staff will always do their best to provide full treatment but cannot keep other clients waiting. ReWonder reserves the right to charge a £50 fee for late arrivals to clinic.
- If you are bringing young children to the clinic, please ensure that there is a supervising adult with them always and that parental responsibility remains with the parent attending as ReWonder staff cannot supervise and neither can children be taken into treatment rooms without exception.
- It is important that you provide all medical history asked of you. ReWonder will not be held liable for any damage caused because of withheld information or failure to follow instructions from ReWonder staff.
- Before your appointment you will receive an appointment reminder by text. Please refer to this for your specific time.
- For any treatment bookings, you are not permitted to consume alcohol 48 hours before or after your appointment. If you have consumed alcohol you must alert the staff as it may not be safe or recommended to proceed and bruising (if any) resulting from injectable treatments can be more significant.
- If you are planning to fly medium-long haul after your treatment appointments, please raise this with the clinic staff so they can check with if this is a problem.
- Please note that for some procedures where numbing cream is required, you may have this applied in the clinic waiting room where other patients will be in attendance. If this will be a problem, please contact the bookings team in advance.
Refunds and Returns
- You are entitled to change your first consultation free of charge up to 48 hours before the scheduled date. Any changes after this will be considered a cancellation and your deposit will not be transferable. Please be aware that the ReWonder clinic is generally fully booked several weeks in advance and you should consider this if requesting any changes to your appointment dates and times.
- Due to circumstances outside of our control, there may be occasions when we must cancel the clinic and appointments at very short notice. The clinic team will endeavour to offer you a similar appointment for the soonest date available often by opening a new date. Please note that refunds will not be given for any expenses you may incur such as train tickets, flight or hotel bookings.
- The clinic can run behind schedule and for this reason we ask that you do not make plans within 4 hours’ post treatment. ReWonder staff will take the amount of time necessary to provide comprehensive care and attention to every single patient. Sometimes in complex cases this can result in clinic delays. If the clinic is running late you will not be entitled to a refund or transfer of your deposit. Please contact the clinic team on 01484 423023 at your earliest convenience to reschedule your appointment if you envisage this being a problem.
- Products bought in clinic are non-refundable unless they are faulty. Faulty products will need to be returned to ReWonder for assessment before a refund can be processed.
- At times, ReWonder may run promotions for its customers and patients. ReWonder reserves the right to change any aspect of the promotion without notice.
- Promotions may have separate terms and conditions applied to them that are not set out here.
- Promotional offers are not to be used in conjunction with any other offers unless specifically stated.
- All treatments, products and offers are subject to availability.
- Complaints can be made verbally, by telephone or in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complaints are not monitored on social media, as such for a quick response please call the telephone line during opening hours or send an email which will be picked up within a few hours.
- You will receive acknowledgement of your complaint within 2 days of its receipt.
- The Director will investigate your complaint which may involve you attending further consultation with a ReWonder staff member. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of the initial investigation, ReWonder’s Director will review your case.
- For any complaints, which result in any gestures of good will between ReWonder and the patient or customer, a signed agreement will need to be completed in clinic.
- The clinic staff are not able to provide you with clinical advice. They will forward your questions to the medical staff and reply to you accordingly. Your aftercare questions will be answered at the point of your treatment. We suggest making notes of what is discussed at the appointment for your own records and peace of mind.
Further information and contact.
Should you have any questions regarding the information provided please contact email@example.com. Please note that due to extremely high demand it may take the clinic staff up to 72 hours to respond to you. Our telephone opening hours are Monday-Friday 10-5pm.
Social media is not used to make, take or answer any booking enquiries.
Directions to ReWonder
Train: The closest train station is Huddersfield.
Driving or walking: Set satnav to Westgate, Almondbury HD5 8XF. We are positioned in the village of Almondbury opposite the church and next to the Woolpack.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 01484 423023
23 Westgate, Almondbury, Huddersfield HD5 8XF, UK
*Disclaimer: Results may vary on an individual basis
Please let us know if you have any problems with our website.